Feuerkrieg Division, an international group that largely existed online, said earlier this year it

[ Neo-Nazi group led by 13-year-old boy to be banned ]
A neo-Nazi group that was led by a 13-year-old boy from Estonia should be banned as a terrorist organisation, the UK government has announced.

Read More.

Feuerkrieg Division, an international group that largely existed online, said earlier this year it had dissolved.

* * *

FKD was created in late 2018 and sought recruits online, particularly through its channels on encrypted messaging applications.

The group’s ideology promoted the idea that society will collapse into racial warfare – thus opening the way for the creation of a neo-Nazi state – and that this process should be accelerated through terrorist activity.

National Action and Sonnenkrieg Division – both created in the UK – are the only neo-Nazi groups to have previously been added to the government’s list of proscribed terrorist organisations, which has over 80 entries.

logo
Publisher: BBC News
Author: Author link
Twitter: @BBCWorld
Reference: Visit Source (Read Article)

Many things are taking place:

White Supremacist Prosecutions Roundup

In general, this roundup is organized by type of crime. In some cases, though, it makes more sense to group together law enforcement activity against a particular group. It’s possible that a few prosecutions are missing from the roundup, especially from the state level, but no prosecution is reported twice.

* * *

More recently, Zachary Sanns, a former U.S. Marine, was charged with impersonating a federal officer on June 12 in Las Vegas after he claimed he was with law enforcement at a Black Lives Matter protest. Sanns was allegedly heavily armed with an AR-15 rifle, a Glock pistol with an extended magazine, and a Taser, among other weapons. The criminal complaint alleges that Sanns attempted to stand with law enforcement at the protest and that he has a tattoo associated with Nazi ideology. After the Marine Corps, Sanns had joined the Department of Defense as a contractor, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, but he had claimed to different law enforcement officials at various points during the protests that he was a federal officer, an ‘off-the-books contractor for a federal agency,’ with Homeland Security, the State Department and the CIA.

Publisher: www.lawfareblog.com
Reference: Visit Source (Read Article)

Neo-Nazi group led by 13-year-old plotted attack on Las Vegas synagogue

Publisher: KSNV
Date: 2020-04-13T20:39:50+00:00
Twitter: @http://www.twitter.com/news3lv
Reference: Visit Source (Read Article)

Neo-Nazi ‘commander’ unmasked as 13-year-old kid in Estonia

Online, he was known as HeilHitler8814, the so-called ‘commander’ of a neo-Nazi group with plans to bomb CNN and attack a U.S. synagogue in hopes of starting a race war.

‘As the case dealt with a child under the age of 14, this person cannot be prosecuted under the criminal law and instead other legal methods must be used to eliminate the risk,’ Puusepp told the Associated Press.

Puusepp did not release the boy’s name or details about his identity. However, Estonian media have reported that he is a 13-year-old boy living in a small town on Saaremaa, Estonia’s largest island, based on leaked archives from the Feuerkrieg Division’s online chats.

logo
Publisher: Global News
Twitter: @globalnews
Reference: Visit Source (Read Article)

Happening on Twitter

Video